Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ the important legal information below, if you are planning to copy, download, forward, store, or reuse any of the information on this site. If you are using this site for more than your own personal information, education, or enjoyment, you could be violating the law.
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. Twinings North America, Inc. maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal information, education and communication. All material from the Site, and from any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Twinings North America, Inc. or any of its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies (together "Associated British Foods"), may not be copied, distributed or republished, modified, reused, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Twinings North America, Inc. except as provided below. You may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, noncommercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained on the materials. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Twinings North America, Inc.'s intellectual property rights. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. Submission: All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information communicated to Twinings North America, Inc. through this Site will become the property of Twinings North America, Inc. Twinings North America, Inc. shall have no obligation to treat any submission as confidential and will not be liable for any ideas for its businesses, including but not limited to product or advertising ideas, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Twinings North America, Inc. operations. Twinings North America, Inc. will be entitled to use any submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensating you or any other person sending the submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make and that you, and not Twinings North America, Inc., have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
2. Disclaimer: While Twinings North America, Inc. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, Twinings North America, Inc. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The materials on this Site are provided "as is" and Twinings North America, Inc. assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Twinings North America, Inc. does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Twinings North America, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You are responsible for the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system resulting, either directly or indirectly, from your use of this Site.
3. Limitation of Liability: Your use of and browsing on the Site are at your own risk. TWININGS NORTH AMERICA, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE FAILURE. TWININGS NORTH AMERICA, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF THERE IS NEGLIGENCE ON TWININGS NORTH AMERICA, INC.'s PART OR IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Twinings North America, Inc.'s TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES AND CAUSES OF ACTION WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THIS SITE.
4. Restrictions on Use: Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Site are presented to provide information about Twinings North America, Inc. and its products. Twinings North America, Inc. operates and controls this Site from its headquarters in Clifton NJ, in the United States of America. Twinings North America, Inc. makes no representations that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the United States. If you use this Site from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Some software from this Site may be subject to export controls imposed by the United States and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported : (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has placed an embargo, including without limitation Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea or Syria; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's specially Designated Nationals List or the US Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. If you download or use the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, are not under the control of, and are not a national or resident of any such country and that you are not on any such list.
5. Applicable Law: These Terms and Conditions and the agreement they create, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States of America, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law thereof. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein. Twinings North America, Inc. may modify these Terms and Conditions, without notice, at any time by updating this posting.
MAKING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
Twinings North America, Inc. respects the rights of copyright holders. If you are a copyright holder or agent and believe your work?s copyright has been infringed, your notice of infringement must be provided to our Copyright Agent and include ALL of the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is alleged to have been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim have been infringed and identification of the material in such work(s) that you claim to be infringing, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website;
- Identification of the material (sufficient to enable us to locate it) that you claim is infringing and that you want us to remove or disable access to;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in your notice is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. The Copyright Agent for Twinings North America, Inc. may be reached as follows:
Twinings North America, Inc.
Consumer Service -- DMCA
777 Passaic Avenue, Suite 230
Clifton, New Jersey 07012